About the Conference
Welcome to the official website of the International Conference on Applied Research in Management, Economics and Accounting. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are very pleased to invite you to this conference which is going to be held in Brussels, Belgium on the 14th and 15th of September 2018.
In this regard the executive committee of the Conference kindly invite all professors, researchers and executive officials to submit, individually or in partnership with other researchers, their valuable articles comprising the latest scientific and research findings on the main themes of the Conference or the related themes to the Conference Secretariat. We, in addition to regular paper presentations, organize lectures/panel discussion on selected topics. We will be pleased to generate an atmosphere where you can share your expertise, experience, and resources with your colleagues. This conferences aims at team work and close collaboration amongst the participants, creative research approach and innovative presentation skills. It is important to see how the three fields of Management, Accounting and Economics contribute to today’s world trends. READ MORE
Why Should Join this Conference?
A common reason for attending a conference is no doubt publication. Conference proceedings are always a good way to have your research published and indexed.
Attending an academic conference is an opportunity to build networks with other academics and experts in the same or similar field of studies all around the world and to share thoughts on recent advances.
Organizing Committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Brussels’s vibrant past and present’s vibrant past and present, away from the crowds and at your own pace, with a friendly local guide.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Since time slots are limited send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days. A good opportunity for extended discussions.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but still you need to build your career with the international community? So, join as a virtual presenter. All the publication benefits are included.
25 August 2018
4 September 2018
14-15 September 2018
Contribution of Management, Accounting and Economics trends on solving today’s world challenges
Prof. John Metselaar
“To be successful in today’s complex, dynamic and challenging business environment requires a new, “inverted” Leadership – that connects a Growth Mindset with an organizational Learning Culture to unleash Innovation”
Conference Proceedings and Publication:
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers.
- Best Paper will be selected at the conference.
- All papers have publication opportunity in VARIOUS INDEXED INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL: SCOPUS, ISI/THOMSON REUTERS, DOAJ, EBSCO, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, COPERNICUS, and many more.
Brussels is the capital of Europe and a world power city.
- It is considered one of Europe’s top conference city, ranked number 2 in the world in 2009; with 66,000 meetings and with more than 7 million participant.
- The city is budget friendly in comparison with other European cities with the devotion for excellence and service.
- With its accessibility Brussels is a perfect spot for professionals accustomed to organizing national and international conferences and events.
- A diverse culture hub and home to many Art scenes.
- Do not forget to try out the famous Belgian waffles and chocolate
- Capital of European Union
- Grand Place is a must-stroll
Organizing Committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
All accepted papers have publication opportunity in Various indexed international journals
management conference, economics conference, management conferences 2018, accounting conference